16 Benefits Of Grean Tea Matcha
Click here to scroll down to the health benefits video
- Weight Loss
Matcha green tea reduces the absorption of glucose and carbs, and increases the metabolic rate. The EGC(Epigallocatechin gallate) spikes the amount of CCK(Cholecystokinin) hence avoiding overeating by keeping you fuller for longer durations. Add matcha green tea with your workout regime and achieve your goal sooner. It contains no sugar or preservatives but the pure essence of powdered green tea. It doesn't cause any side effects, unlike other beverages. Furthermore, the presence of EGC, an antioxidant, works with caffeine and gives a booster to the thermogenic fat burning process.
Watch this video on the weightloss benefits of Matcha
- Boosts Immune System
This is one of the Matcha green tea benefits, that it builds a wall of the strong immune system to prevent the invasion of foreign bodies like viruses and bacterias. A weaker immune system is more prone to diseases, for instance, COVID 19, flu, strep throat, etc. It is suggested by the doctors, to keep your body's armor system strong and sturdy, along with other precautionary measures to stay away from illness.
Order the best Matcha Green tea local delivery in Qatar and global shipping.
- Controls Blood Sugar
Diseases related to blood sugar have become so common among our generations. We want to stay healthy but can't keep ourselves away from sweets for too long. But, Matcha green tea has come to our rescue as its antioxidants are fully capable of regulating sugar levels in the blood. Adoption of simple healthy habits can save you from diseases like diabetes in the long term.
Read this blog on how Matcha can prevent & fight diabetes.
- Natural Antioxidant
Matcha green tea is rich in antioxidants. As per the reports of ORAC(oxygen radical absorption capacity), Matcha green tea contains antioxidants equivalent to 1384gms/unit. All of them are mentioned here:
- EGC- It assists in losing weight by enhancing the thermogenic fat burning process. Furthermore, it makes our immune system stronger. It stops harmful microbes from attaching to the cells, thus preventing harmful diseases. It also works as skin renew therapy by reducing redness and acne.
- L-Theanine- It acts as an energy source when the body needs it the most. It also increases the concentration power of the brain and turns on the relaxation mode. It prevents arthritis in old age people, which is one of the health benefits it offers.
- L-theanine- It helps the brain to stay calm and happy by releasing alpha waves. Thus making it more alert and focused.
- Polyphenols- These are plant-based micro-nutrients, packed with antioxidants. They have anti-inflammatory effects on the body. Also, they preserve cartilage and bones by stopping the leaching of essential nutrients. They are excellent therapeutic agents as they keep the brain young and healthy, thus preventing diseases like Parkinson's or Alzheimer's from showing up.
- Healthy Alternative To Coffee
Since Matcha powder is nothing but the pure grounded form of green tea, therefore it doesn’t pose any side effects and works without any anxious jitters. Unlike caffeine, the energy boost remains intact for a longer duration of time, and it doesn't hamper your sleep as the coffee does. You can drink Matcha green tea wherever and whenever you want without being bothered by the side-effects.
Check this article on Matcha vs Coffee.
- Alert Focus
The antioxidant I-theanine opens the secret door to a focused mind by sending alpha waves. When you are more focused and more alert, the road to success becomes easier and shorter. Having a cup of Matcha green tea is equivalent to sitting in yogic posture for some peace of mind. Research shows that it helps to grasp more when you are studying and also allows your brain to work at its fullest in pressurized situations like taking a test or facing a difficult viva. Generally, in these circumstances, we succumb to pressure and fail to give our best. So, kill the pressure with preparation and the best Matcha green tea.
- Prevents Indigestions And Cramps
Polyphenols present in Matcha green tea helps in better digestion and prevents health issues caused by indigestion. People on a daily basis go through stomach cramps due to unhealthy food habits. It may pose serious health concerns if bad food continues to be part of your diet. Therefore, instead of neglecting, you can switch to drinking Matcha green tea. It not only keeps your stomach healthy but also reduces the unnecessary craving at odd hours.
- Promotes Relaxation
After a long day, a sip of Matcha green tea eradicates all the tiredness and refills the energy bars to make you active all over again. So, even after the exhausting working hours, you can gear yourself up for the next gym or all-night party session. The credit goes to L-theanine, which collaborates with caffeine and does wonders like activating the relaxation mode.
- Enhances The Mood
The essence of Matcha green tea ensures you never feel low in life. The L-theanine, an amino acid found in Matcha green tea, activates the zen mood. It is a proven fact that it rejuvenates the mind and increases the dose of happiness. It can be a great savior for women on PMS or men in offices.
- Promotes Heart Health
Protect your heart with a strong shield of Matcha green tea. It increases HDL in the blood, which is good cholesterol and subsequently plummets the amount of LDL, which is bad cholesterol. LDL is the culprit behind heart strokes as it blocks the arteries causing a lethal situation called atherosclerosis. Therefore, don’t let your heart skip even a single beat.
- Matcha For Oral
Matcha green tea ensures your oral health by keeping bacteria away. These harmful teeny-tiny organisms feed on the sulfur-containing amino acids, thus producing foul smell, which is a volatile sulfur compound. Matcha green tea has been found successful in executing these bacteria and reducing the amount of sulfur gases. If you have an active social life, then make sure that you keep the bacteria away, not your friends. This also demonstrates that in a battle of Matcha vs. green tea or coffee, Matcha will always win. Since the pH of coffee is acidic, which grants favorable conditions for bacteria to grow and emit sulfur gases, all dentists recommend Matcha green for oral health and hygiene as it curbs the formation of cavities.
- Good For Your Skin
Who doesn’t want to reverse aging and look younger a bit longer? Hence, we buy ridiculously expensive beauty products that don’t even work every time. Then there are natural products that demand efforts, time, and consistency to give results. But, when you have to look after more than one aspect of beauty and health, then grinding ingredients and applying them every day become tedious. Why not look for one solution for all the beauty-related concerns? Matcha green tea is your answer if you too ponder on this question all the time. The various beauty benefits are as follows:
- Slows down aging: The antioxidants present in Matcha green tea traps and deactivates oxygen free radicals in the skin, thus pacing down the aging process.
- Reduces acne: Applying face pack of Matcha powder opens the clogged pores, purifies the skin, and eliminates the acne. This allows your face to glow and breathes fresh air.
- Reduces redness: Matcha green tea has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the redness and provides a soothing effect.
- Improves your complexion: Matcha green tea is capable of improving uneven skin tone and eliminating the dead cells. Thus, it brings back the actual color hidden beneath the dark patches.
- Curbs oily skin: The oily skin is more susceptible to the growth of pimples and acne. The oil traps all the dirt and fills the pores with it, leading to black and whiteheads. With Matcha green tea, you can rejuvenate the skin and bring back the actual beauty you deserve to carry. The tannins present in Matcha green tea shrinks these pores, consequently reducing the production of oil.
- Not skin-specific: Not all beauty products work for everyone because of the different skin kinds. There is always a fear of developing an allergy and ruining the current condition even more. But Matcha green tea is for all types of skin, so utilize it without a doubt before it is too late.
- Improves skin elasticity: Matcha green tea enhances the skin elasticity, thus reducing the chances of developing wrinkles too soon. This slows down the skin aging process and provides a complete makeover to the face. It also prevents harmful UV rays from inflicting damage to the skin.
Buy now the best Matcha green tea powder in Qatar and the region - world wide shipping.
These days, it has become essential to purify your inner body fluids. The food we consume and drink we intake contains harmful chemicals and preservatives. Also, the environment is so contaminated that even inhaling air can bring toxins inside our body. Therefore, it is imperative to clean our inner body thoroughly once in a while. However, preparing various drinks for several health benefits is a difficult task, but Matcha green tea is one-stop for so many solutions. As it also works as a detoxifying agent along with plenty of other health benefits. Matcha green tea grows in the shade, which allows plants to produce extra chlorophyll. This chlorophyll activates the detoxifying process in our body and flushes out all harmful chemicals.
Matcha green tea enhances the performance of the brain. It works on our attention span, information processing, working memory, and episodic memory. It improves all these aspects of brain functioning and makes us smarter than ever. Hence, it is the best remedy for elderly people who become prone to old age diseases like Alzheimer's. All thanks to polyphenols, which are one of the antioxidants present in the Matcha green tea powder. They delay the process of brain aging and give a boost to its memory functioning.
- Matcha Is Easy To Make
Although, Matcha green tea sounds like the philosopher's stone, figuratively, with so many cures and extremely hard to find or prepare. But brewing Matcha tea is so easy and quick. It’s like all the wonders are just one whisk away. The three ways to cherish Matcha green tea are:
- Put the matcha powder in water and whisk it with a bamboo stick
- Pour all the ingredients on a bottle and shake it
- Or just mix all the ingredients in a blender.
There are two other recipes to enjoy the magnificent flavors of Matcha green tea. They are Matcha Latte, which requires one shot of Premium Matcha and milk. The other is, Matcha lemonade, just fill your cup with a pinch of Premium Matcha, ice, and lemonade along with Matcha green tea.
- The best Matcha Tastes Great
Matcha green tea breaks the stereotype that green tea tastes bitter. It proves the pre assumption wrong that all those entities which provide health benefits are not tastebud-friendly. The best Matcha green tea is incredulously tasty, even without lemon, milk, or ice. You can serve and drink both hot and cold versions of it. There is no other product available in Qatar or anywhere else which provides such a comprehensible deal. Buy your Matcha green tea now.